Thursday, May 08, 2008

No lunch!

I was furious today when I got Brennan in the car after school and he notified me that he did not get a lunch today while on his field trip.

I thought, you were outside all day, in the heat, walking, etc. and you haven't eaten since breakfast?

I asked him if he said anything and he said "No, I just figured you forgot to send me with one." I'm thinking, "Have I EVER sent you to school without lunch? NO WAY!!!"

I marched myself up to the front office and asked to talk to his teacher. She had no idea that he didn't eat because he was in another group from her. However, I had to wonder, "How do you not notice when one child is NOT EATING and everyone else is?"

Not happy, not happy at all! :(

1 people said:

nanamoo said...

And what kind of irresponsible parent would see that a child in their group was not eating and wouldn't at least mention it to the teacher?!