Monday, May 12, 2008

FHE

Tonight, I took the kids and me to a little pizza joint here in our little town for dinner. The kids were very good, because I did some GREAT threats before we entered. I need to remember those threats for future use. :)

On the way home, we had our FHE. We each got to pick a song to sing from the Children's Songbook and then we talked about how nice it is to be together when we are nice to one another. Peace in the home is a beautiful thing! I felt the spirit so strongly in that van of mine, which is a nice contrast to the chaos that is sometimes in there. It was beautiful!

I love my family, even though I sometimes don't act like it. I truly appreciate the opportunity I have to be Chris' wife and the kids' mom. They all teach me SO much! Tomorrow, I can do better, or at least I'll try.

1 people said:

Janet said...

You don't give yourself nearly enough credit. You can see the results of your parenting in your great kids. They're lucky to have such a wonderful mom!