
Lauklan and Greyson finally got bunk beds! They were so happy! I really like them too. It seems like they are really growing up. Now I just need to get them some real drawers. We are still using plastic ones. You can see Lauklan's in the second picture. I just know that no matter what we get, I have to be okay with them ruining it!
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


7 people said:
oh...very nice!
Hey, Mel... try looking on craigslist.org. I have found some really good deals on "gently used" furniture and stuff. :-)
The beds are very nice!! :-)
I bet the boys love them...cute.
aw, so cute. i love the bunk beds. they remind me of when my sister and i had them. prepare yourself for injuries! you have three bunk beds now right? lol. wow
I love of bunk beds. So fun!
thats cool
kirstie
I heard all about them on Sunday from Greyson. He loves them!
Post a Comment