Saturday, May 24, 2008

Massage, pedi and mani

I called first thing this morning and made myself an appointment for an hour massage.

I cooked pancakes for the kids and scrambled eggs and sausage for Chris and headed off!

I had a wonderful massage.

I experienced the BEST pedicure that I have ever gotten.

My nails are beautiful.

But, best of all...

I came home with a new attitude!

Thank you so much honey!

5 people said:

Anonymous said...

I've never tried that... maybe it's time. :-) Glad you had some R and R! Aren't those Shipley husbands just wonderful?!

nanamoo said...

That sounds like you had a great day! And I heard that you were going out tonight as well!!!

Kyle said...

Lucky duck... my crusty feet are calling for some TLC.

Melanie said...

I'm totally converted now...isn't it the best?

Megan said...

ugh, lucky! hey you know somethin funny! my mom and i were talking about how good your toes and fingers look on the way home from church! lol. sounds relaxing!