Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yoo-Ma's and Papa's = FUN!

The 'princess' floating and eating strawberries.
Everyone having a good time.
I think that the kids wore Chris and Daddy out!
I'm so glad that I gave Ooh-Rah a bath just before he decided to get all dirty!

The kids, the parents, and even the dog had a great weekend! Maybe if our pool ever gets finished, we can have fun like that at our own house!

Happy Mother's Day to all!

4 people said:

Megan said...

too cute of aislinn! that looks like fun. can't wait to see what your pool looks like when it is done ;)

nanamoo said...

I am glad you got to spend some fun time with your mommy this weekend. Looks like it was great!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You all sure do the pool scene a lot!! LOL It will be very nice when you can do it at home, though. :-) Hope it's not too much longer, for your sake!! LOL

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! Ooh-rah is too cute!...even when he's dirty