I was tagged by Tricia!
3 Joys
1. The gospel
2. My husband, children and family.
3. Sleep!
3 Fears
1. That I haven't done any good in my most precious roles.
2. Being alone in my old age. I DO NOT want to live without my hubby!
3. Snakes
3 Goals
1. To be less 'grumpy', aka stress less.
2. Read and relax more.
3. Keep my blogs current and continue to be faithful in blogging so that I have a journal and something that my posterity may have when I'm gone.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Cleaning
2. Nagging
3. Worrying about my pool
3 Random Surprising Facts About Me
1. I have a bachelor's degree in music. I was a bassoonist and that was, and is, my passion. Maybe again someday. I went to get my Master's degree in something a tad bit more practical, Elementary Education. Now do you think I use that one?
2. I have 2 older brothers, Mark and Reed. Mark is 14 years older than me and Reed is 10 years older than me. Despite the age difference, we have a blast. They are the best I could ever ask for.
3. I did not grow up in the church, but found the gospel when I went to college. I knew it was true as soon as they started telling me about it! I jumped on board and never looked back!
I tag...
Frances, Karen and Holly! You better do it Holly! :)
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


3 people said:
I didn't know you were a music major! Very cool!
Degree in music!? You are so cool.
P.S. I will eventually do my tag.
ok... I hope I did this right! LOL I've never been "tagged" before!! :-)
Post a Comment