Friday, May 02, 2008

From April 19

I just loved these pictures and thought I would share them. I rarely get pictures of just Chris and I, and even more rare, is to get a picture of me. So, here you go...



I'm off to get Nashua and Nellie for me to get my hair done and then go on a date with my hubby! Dates make me happy. :)

13 people said:

Anonymous said...

this picture is ADORABLE!!
xox deana

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful of you and Chris!
Mom

nanamoo said...

cute, cute, cute!

Kyle said...

I love your skirt. Good for you to post these, to even take them! I'm always trying to remember to have someone take one of me, since I'm always taking the pictures the kids will never see what mom looked like!

Tricia said...

You guys are so good about dating. We seriously need to work on that.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I'm glad you were able to get these, too!! I love you guys!

Megan said...

I love your skirt. it is so pretty

Jennifer said...

Good pics. I love your skirt too. I was trying to catch you at the temple and I stopped to talk to Bro. Webb and then you were gone. It was good to see you even if we didn't get a chance to speak :).

Janet said...

Those are great pics!
The pool is looking good too.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

What a good picture of you and Chris. I love it and you look so happy.

Melanie said...

Love the pics!!

p.s. I am so jealous of your shelfreliance...want one and need one. :)

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures!

Ashlea said...

I love em!! Especially the last one of you and Chris...super, super Cute!!