Connections first -
It is always just wonderful to visit with a friend. Then you even find out more ways in which you are alike. I had a great morning with Kasey, Wyatt and Ryan. I look forward to many more. Gosh, the two of us have quite a bit in common!
I'm getting old! I just reconnected with my first ever babysitter of Brennan. She is old enough to have two children of her own and has been married for almost 4 years! Help me please, I don't think that I realize that I am getting older! I still feel like she is a Beehive.
Apprehension last -
Cliff came today with a truckload of supplies. Here is the plan: Tomorrow, he comes with help to do the acrylic deck and put the tiles in the pool. Wednesday, the interior guys come. Thursday, they acid wash the inside and then start filling it up.
I should be able to swim by the weekend.
Where is my slide?
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


3 people said:
Most people would say I'm NOT old enough to have 2 kids. haha I'm excited for you to have a pool! Definitely a plus in FL!
I, too, enjoyed a morning at Chik-Fill-Uh.
For the love of all things holy, I hope this Cliff guy is true to his word. I'm concerned about your health. (Mental, that is) :)
At this rate you would think that Cliff would give you some sort of good deal with the slide!! I can't believe it's taken this long!! Oh well... glad it's coming to a close for you, though!
Post a Comment