This is the "belly ring". It supposedly alerts you to where the water would be over your head if you're an average height adult. Well, its over my head WAY before that line! :)
Waterfall area and bench under the waterfall. See, we're already getting water in the deep end. Just not the water we want!
Our pavillion.It has been funny this weekend because we were going to have a big get together to celebrate Memorial Day and our pool. But, we can't because it rained which meant that the interior of the pool could not be completed. So, I have gone out there in my bathing suit and sunned and acted like I'm enjoying my pool. The kids are running around and we're just hanging out by the pool that isn't really a pool. Soon though, right? Soon?








6 people said:
But it is starting to look like a reality!
It is very lovely.
You go girl! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
It's looking SO GOOD! I bet you can't wait.
It's neat that you are documenting this every step of the way. One day your kids will look back and see what you went through to get that pool in for them! I'll be done before you know it! It looks like you thought of everything! I love the kid area/tanning shelf and the bench under the waterfall... so cool! Maybe we'll have to come visit :)
aw, it looks so pretty ;)
I did not know you were puting in a cover area. Dane said, "are you feeling rich" just joking! It looks so good!
Post a Comment