Good first:
We have a pool deck and I took a bunch of pictures! I am SO EXCITED!


Continued good news:
I enjoyed Neil Diamond's performance last night and I know that Chris and I will have a great time with my mom in October at his concert.
Bad: :(
Brooke is gone (from American Idol). I was teary about that.
What is wrong with me?
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


8 people said:
Poor Brooke. I felt so bad for her. Jason should've gone last night! Sad day
Yay for the pool deck! Happy day, happy day.
Sorry about Brooke. She seemed so sweet.
I was sad too!
I loved Brooke too. But, if you ever look at Youtube (as I often do because I miss shows sometimes) The 3 guys have over a million of hits on their songs, and Brooke and Syesha have low hits (I think in the 30,000's) on theirs. So, that shows how popular those top 3 guys are. I don't get why they love Jason, other than he's different and seems like a nice guy. I'm glad Brooke got as far as she did. She is going to be on Regis and Kelly on Monday. By the way, your pool is going to be amazing! I love the deck!
Now that the deck is poured things are looking almost finished, huh? I hope, for your pool guys sake. I can't wait to come swim!!
TOTALLY agree sister P! jason needed to go, brooke needed to stay like one more week.
Post a Comment