We found out last week that Kerstyn scored 5's on her FCAT test. We are so proud of her! A 5 is the highest score that you can get and it is quite an accomplishment! In third grade you take the FCAT in Reading and Math.
For a little treat for her, she got her first Webkinz. Here she is holding it as she gets started with all the computer stuff for it.
Way to go Kerstyn! We are SO proud of you.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


6 people said:
impressive! good job kerstyn! cool webkinz!
Good job Kerstyn! I'm so proud of you. I love you.
Yoo-Ma
Nicely done Kerstyn! Congrats!
Way to go Kerstyn! Sadie wants that very same Webkin. :)
The pool is gorgeous and so is your paint job. You are a busy lady!
I am not one bit surprised! She is amazing!!!
Great!Great job Kerstyn!Sooooo proud!! Love PaPa
Post a Comment