Sunday, June 01, 2008

A bug, or depression?

I got home from church today and just got in the bed and covered up! I'm at my end of this! I know, I'm not my pool, but COME ON!

I am also suffering from tummy distress and nausea, so I guess it could be a viral thing too. Not a good combination!

However, things should be shaping up soon.

Can you believe it is June?

4 people said:

nanamoo said...

In the end, I decided that you are your pool and I am my garage...more about that at the next book club OR on another deep and meaningful blog:)

PS. I think this is a good time to point out that your pool is beautiful!

Ashlea said...

You pool looks so awesome! Once they finished the inside, it really has come together, huh? We can't wait for our big bash to celebrate it's completion!!

Anonymous said...

You can be your pool now because it is beautiful and awesome, like you

Debbie

Lugo's said...

It could be the pool, a bug or the view of the shirtless guy in your pool.