Family: A journey to forever...
I had a ball the other day. Thanks for the invite. It was fun swimming, tanning and just talking about life. Boy did I get red. It would have been worse without the use of the umbrella.
You are too cute. So I take it it was worth the stress? I wonder...Do you have poolside DSL hookup? :)P.S. What book are we reading?
I could handle and "addiction" like that!! You're just too cute!!
it looks fun mom now your making me sad
Post a Comment
4 people said:
I had a ball the other day. Thanks for the invite. It was fun swimming, tanning and just talking about life. Boy did I get red. It would have been worse without the use of the umbrella.
You are too cute. So I take it it was worth the stress? I wonder...Do you have poolside DSL hookup? :)
P.S. What book are we reading?
I could handle and "addiction" like that!!
You're just too cute!!
it looks fun mom now your making me sad
Post a Comment