


For some reason on these pictures, the color looks a little different than it does in person. However, either way, it is better than the brown that was EVERYWHERE in the house.
I am done painting now. I am not going to tackle our bedroom or the rest of the house. I have a friend who is an interior designer coming over to help me pick colors. Then, I will be having someone else have the fun of painting the rest of the house. There is something really great about a newly painted area. It feels so clean. I, however, am just EXHAUSTED and sore too!




9 people said:
I really like how it turned out. So cute with the boys bunk beds and their quilts! I love the new blog design too.
i love it mom i cant wait to see it in person.
I hate to paint, but it does give you instant satisfaction. I would hire someone too...his room looks great
I like the color. It seems like you are drawn to aqua-ish colors, lately. Like your blog. Can't wait to see your room. I'm re-doing my room too. Of course it got put onthe back burner, after the kitchen. Maybe I'll just copy yours. JK
Shucks! And I was hoping you'd come paint my living room next!! :-)
Looks good, Girly!!
I do not know how you do it. I just painted Jarom's room which is only 2 walls (rest is wood) and I am sore and none painting for a while.
Impressive! You go girl.
I like the new layout. It, too, has aqua in it. The pool still rules? :)
Great work Melody - Ethan liked it too.
Love the new room. I bet it feels like a whole new room. Love your new layout too.
Post a Comment