Dear Kerstyn,
Do you miss us? We sure do miss you! It's amazing how you all drive each other crazy and then as soon as you leave, we cry for you to return.
We know that you are having so much fun at Yoo-Ma's and Papa's. But, we sure do miss you!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Brennan, Lauklan, Greyson, Aislinn and Ooh-Rah
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


5 people said:
Mom thanks.my finger nails have flowers,and stribes on them and im having fun. i have the same glasses as you do exept white.i AM having fun.I do miss you but ill go back ok bye.
p.s dont cry guys.
Melody I love the new background. I see you went to the cutest blog on the block too. I saw that on Cheryln's and decided to see what they had. So, as you can see I changed mine also. I bet you miss her a lot. She has such a sweet spirit about her.
Where is my hearts?? Ha Ha! I like your new back ground also. It has you all over it! When are you going to be home, so I can call, goofy??
i love you mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love your new look! I have been looking for a new one for a while now.
Post a Comment