Monday, June 02, 2008

They finished the inside!

WAHOO!!!
Kiddie Pool
Shallow end
Shot of the pool from standing on the lanai.
SpaSpa shot to the house.
Tea Olives behind our bedroom
Landscaped area between the pavilion and the pool deck.

Side of the pavilion and back.

Chris did a great job with the landscaping! It really helps the pool are have a more finished look.


However, we're just getting started! Still to do are 3 other sides to the pool area.



7 people said:

Megan said...

aw! its so purty!

nanamoo said...

Does that mean the water is next!

Stephanie said...

yah!! Looks great. Bring on the water!

Wise Family said...

Wow! Everything is looking so good! I bet you and the kids are getting so excited.

Janet said...

Wow, the whole area is beautiful. I'm not usually a jealous person but I think I am a little right now. :) A pool would be so great this summer!
Chris's landscaping looks perfect!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I bet you are happy to have the pool done. It would be nice to have a pool right now in Germany. It is so hot!

Kyle said...

WOW!!!! How beautiful!!! Can't wait to see the sparkly blue water!!