A hot air balloon, looking back at me!The kids and I heard a really strange noise this morning as we were getting ready for church. Come to find out, it was a hot air balloon that had landed in our neighbor's backyard. They needed to take it down and ended up doing it in our front yard. After they posed for a picture, of course.


6 people said:
A hot air balloon ride is on my list of things to do before I die. Do you think they will come back and get me?
Wow, what a sight! You don't see that everyday, huh?
How exciting I wish that we could have been there.
I bet your kids loved that! How fun.
Hot air balloons are too cool. They do make a distinctive noise (and loud) don't they. My brother proposed in one and he said it wasn't as romantic as he envisioned. :)
Wow. It would have been hard to get my kids to church with that kind of excitment going on. How fun!
Well that was a surprise. I'm glad you took pictures... the kids will remember it forever!
Post a Comment