I have a GREAT tan!
I have a grumpy husband who just doesn't understand that I can't come in to work as much as I did when the kids were in school. I wonder why?...
Three out of the seven of us are under the weather. Chris, Greyson and I are all fighting something. :(
The pool is amazing, and since I don't have any more updates on its progress, you are going to be quite bored with my blog. All we do is hang out by the pool. No, really, I'm not exaggerating.
Since I am fighting 'something', I sound like a man. The good news is that I can't yell. I wonder if Chris finally got his wish that I would quit yelling? I wish that I didn't and I am trying to get better, but, no kidding, they don't listen until I do! The house sure is quieter though. :)
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


6 people said:
I hope you get to feeling better, soon! Being "under the weather" in the summer is no fun...especially when you have a great pool just waiting for you to dive into!! Take care, girlfriend! (I hope Chris and Greyson feel better too!!) :-)
you do have a great tan!
Wish I had a tan. We're pushing "pasty" over here. :) Hope you feel better soon!
I love it when women sound like men.
I'm not kidding. But that's because when I was ward choir director we didn't have any men. Some older ladies would help out the tenors. I contemplated spreading illness so we'd have basses.
Seriously, hope you feel better.
It's summer...and you have a tan. Don't yell. Enjoy.
Sorry you're sick! Get better soon. And I love the pool! I need one... it's been hotter than I remember here without a break! Enjoy!!
You do look tan, girl! I love the slide. My kids are way jealous when they see your pictures. :)
Post a Comment