Sunday, June 22, 2008

Visit with Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad
The three of us.
My mom and me.

I had a great visit with Mom and Dad today. They took Kerstyn home with them to stay until next Sunday when they will take Lauklan for a week. The kids get really excited to spend one on one time with Yoo-Ma and Papa.

5 people said:

SpaceyKasey said...

You make a handsome bunch.

And what sweet grandparents to have 1-on-1's with the grandkids. I bet the kids just love it.

Kyle said...

That's awesome that the kids get to go with them and be spoiled all by themselves!!! So nice and cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

These are memories that they will always cherish. I still remember spending one on one time with my grandparents when my little sister was born. I will NEVER forget that! Give all hugs from us!

Stephanie said...

How fun for your kids! Grandparents are so much fun!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Love the purple on you! Chris looks so happy at the pool with no stress. He has a REAL smile on his face!