We decided to take a tour today of Hollywood. Here are a few things we saw. I didn't see any stars, of course!
Famous Beverly Hills sign. We had to stop the tour bus to go to the bathroom and we went to the Beverly Hills hotel. It was really nice and right as I was walking up this Lamborghini was pulling out. That thing was SUPER loud. Mom and Gail were behind me and they said that the mother from the Mary Poppins movie was leaving as we came in, but I either didn't see her or I didn't know her when I did see her.
The bus stopped at the Santa Monica Pier for us to get out. We had to walk by The Hotel California and I had Mom take my picture because I really like that song.
Mom and I on the pier and in front of The Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory. Do you remember in Forrest Gump when he is running, he goes to the Santa Monica Pier. That was kind of neat. The pier was all wood, of course which had a neat look and made odd sounds when cars were driving on it.The tour bus driver was AWFUL, and that is being nice. However, the bright side is that we lived through it and are better because of it! :)
That night, we ordered pizza to our room.




0 people said:
Post a Comment