Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Lauklan James!

7 years old
6
5
4
July 14, 2001 birth day!
Lauklan is a great child with an energetic and animated spirit. He loves to dance and entertain. I think that I use his middle name more than anyone else's because Aislinn thinks that everyone's middle name is James. Does that tell you something? :)

Love you Lauklan!

5 people said:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

He is getting so big and such a cutie!

Janet said...

I cannot believe he's 7! He's so handsome. Let's see...Audrey is 5...you never know. :)
I'm glad the antibiotic is working for Aislinn. Some of us are feeling a little under the weather this week but no fevers so far.

Laurel said...

He is so cute! And I love the birthday pictures each year. That's a good idea!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lauklan!! I can't believe you're 7!! You are such a sweetheart!! We love you!

Love,
Aunt Karen, Uncle Ricky, and Krystal

Mary said...

Happy Birthday, Lauklan! He is a beautiful boy who has a great voice.