Gail and I headed off to the New York Manhattan Temple this morning. We had a great time there, of course. It was wonderful to have such quiet, tranquil place in the middle of that VERY busy city.
After the temple we grabbed a quick bite at the little deli right next door then we were off to try to get tickets to Jersey Boys. Gail got 3 of them and Mom, Carole and Gail went in while I waited in the stand-by line. I got in about 5 minutes after the show started. We all really enjoyed it and were scattered throughout the audience.
Following the show, we walked a few blocks to purchase some purses. Now, I can make it until next year. :)
For dinner, we ate at Gallagher's and then headed back to the hotel. It was a busy, but fun day.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


2 people said:
Amazing seeing the temple right next to city buildings. Very cool.
Did you get a purse for me?
Post a Comment