Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Game

This should be fun!

I got this latest "blog game" from Tricia and I've decided to play along...

Rules:
1. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together (it doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, just anything that you remember).

2. Re-post these instructions on your blog. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

8 people said:

Ashlea said...

Hanging out at Missy's house for a ladies night and you loved the dip so much that you decided to take the bowl in your lap and use your finger to get every last drop of it. I love your sense of humor; you crack me up all the time.

On a serious note: sitting with Lauklin, Jared, and Logan in Primary as you bore your testimony to the children. As the tears fell down your face as you testified of the Savior and His gospel they also fell down mine. I am so appreciative for those moments.

Tricia said...

My first memory of you was watching you teach a Relief Society lesson. I thought you had great real-life application in your teaching style and I knew you felt strongly about the principles.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

You would stay in my room until I would talk to you when I was a teen

debbie said...

My favorite memory of course is the one we made in March, going to Tallahassee in a tornado at 80mph. Your driving was that fast, not the tornado. Harrassing the poor kid at Krispy Kreme about the donuts being fresh, gimmee 'em! The whole weekend was a blast. I felt like I was on a college road trip. We definetly need to go again.

Laurel said...

I remember you driving me home (before I could drive) after babysitting. I was shy, but you always talked to me and made me feel important. It was like having a big sister. :)

Janet said...

Hanging out in your double wide with the kids or swimming at our pool in the 'hood. :)

Good times, good times.

SpaceyKasey said...

I remember you having me in stitches at a couple's shower (was it Katelyn's?) You have such a fun personality. I knew right off you'd be fun.

And I wondered how you had so many kids because you looked pretty darn good!

Melanie said...

I enjoyed hanging out at your house with Truman and talking as well. I always find it so easy to talk with you and always sad the time goes by so quick when I am at the Birdhouse.

After I had Truman and I met you at the classroom, you were pregnant, and my mom asked if you were ready for the next one. I remember you saying something about being totally ready for the long nights and the crying and the feeding etc etc. I only had one baby. I thought it was cool you were ready to go for the next baby, but I didn't understand why the mental preparation (which you were completely prepared) was so obviously crucial by how you were talking. I did my best to mentally prepare for this one (thank you!!) because I kept remembering about that time I first met you. It stuck with me. You're awesome.