Friday, July 25, 2008

Central Park, shopping, eating and Wicked

We started off tired this morning, can you tell? Jeffrey had the morning to spend with us, then he had to head to work. So, we decided that we wanted to see some of Central Park.
Trying to get going.
Jeffrey and I
We got on some bikes pedaled by some very tired fellas one of which was from Turkey and the other from Russia. They took us around part of Central Park. We stopped at the fountain for some pictures.
After Central Park, Gail and I went to Macy's to shop. I found some really cute clothes one of which I decided to put on right away for our night to dinner and to Wicked.
Before Wicked, we decided to eat at Stage Deli. We ate there last year from a suggestion by Doug Carter. We decided to go back again. You'll see why in the next picture of our strawberry cheesecake. It is divine!

After dinner, we walked a few blocks to Wicked. I enjoyed the play, but fantasy is not my favorite genre. I am glad I saw it though.

3 people said:

Janet said...

For some reason, only like 2 of the pictures are showing up. I'll have to try again later. It sure sounds like you have had a blast!

Ashlea said...

Love the shirt!

SpaceyKasey said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I heart NY. And I heart you, too.