I can't believe that tomorrow is August! This summer has just flown by. I do have to admit that several of the happenings did not go as planned, but overall, it has been fun. I know we have 18 more days, but I thought I'd write about a few things that were fun.
Some of the highlights so far have been:
1. Completion of the pool 2 days before school was out!
2. Having friends over to enjoy the pool with us.
3. Sleeping in. Well, that didn't really happen, but we usually didn't have to be as rushed as usual. (I'm not a morning person.)
4. Getting to go to Ft. Myers, even though Aislinn, Greyson and I had a shorter trip, we still had fun.
5. Going on my vacation with Mom, Gail and Carole. We were so busy and did so much, but I always joke that this is the time that I get to laugh for the year. Life is quite stressful sometime for me and I really enjoy the time that I am afforded to be a 'kid' again. :)
6. Last, but certainly not least, being able to spend so much time with the kids. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all fun and games, that's for sure, but overall, we've had fun together.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


1 people said:
Sounds like you have had so much fun! I know what you mean...Can't believe August is over.
Post a Comment