We had a fun day today. I kept thinking that it was Saturday, so tomorrow I should be pleasantly surprised! We were out swimming in the pool by 10 this morning, then a little after 1 we went down the street to a party that one of our neighbors was having. We stayed there until about 5 and we came home with a very worn out bunch of kids.
They all just went to their beds, they got to stay up until 9 tonight, which is quite a treat in this house! :) I hope that everyone sleeps well and in late.
What a blessing it is that we live in this country. I am thankful that I live here and have the opportunity to raise my family in this great nation. A special thanks goes out to all those who made it and who now make this possible.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


2 people said:
sounds like a great day and i thought your sentiments were spot on!
We are going to be so messed up when we get home from our trip. Our kids have been up until 10:30 or 11 every night, which is 12:30 or 1 Florida time!!!!
Post a Comment