Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New tile



We had carpet in front of our sliding glass doors that was always getting dirty from coming in and out all the time. When we added the pool, it was not only getting dirty, but wet. So, we decided to add tile in front of them. I really love it!

6 people said:

Stephanie said...

Wow, that looks great! I am glad that Aislinn is feeling better and Happy Birthday Lauklan!

Anonymous said...

Melody,
That that is nice! You will enjoy it with the kids.
Mom

Mary said...

It is beautiful! I love tile. Was that there yesterday when I came over? Didn't even notice it if it was. I wonder where my mind was.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I like that, fancy dancy! Stop spending so much money, so you can save to come see me in Germany!

Danette Garrett said...

It looks great melody.

Laurel said...

That looks really good!