I came home this morning with Aislinn and Greyson. I wanted to be with our doctors so they could take care of Aislinn. We left Brennan, Kerstyn and Lauklan with Grandpa and Grandma Kenney to enjoy the beach. They will be dropped off tomorrow.
I took Aislinn at 3 p.m. to Dr. Soto's office. Dr. Soto was not in the office this afternoon and we had to see the nurse practitioner. I am not happy. Aislinn is still running a fever. They told me to give the antibiotics, the new ones, a little longer. I am growing impatient! We'll see...
It's much easier around here with only 2 kids. Huh...
Here are some pictures from the trip. We did have quite a few good times, I just wish we could have stayed longer and not been preoccupied with Aislinn's illness.
We're off to Yoo-Ma's and Papa's to get Lauklan.
I took Aislinn at 3 p.m. to Dr. Soto's office. Dr. Soto was not in the office this afternoon and we had to see the nurse practitioner. I am not happy. Aislinn is still running a fever. They told me to give the antibiotics, the new ones, a little longer. I am growing impatient! We'll see...
It's much easier around here with only 2 kids. Huh...
Here are some pictures from the trip. We did have quite a few good times, I just wish we could have stayed longer and not been preoccupied with Aislinn's illness.
We're off to Yoo-Ma's and Papa's to get Lauklan.










5 people said:
The pictures are all really cute. I'm sorry the vacation was so difficult. I just hope the medicine is working now.
me too!
Cute pictures! I hope Aislinn feels better soon
I hope she gets well quickly!
You know... I think you guys have a monopoly on the water this summer. You just look like you are having ALL the fun!!
really cute pics...I want to try the wheel!
Post a Comment