Here we all are getting ready to head to our seperate destinations. Mom and I to Tampa. Gail to Salt Lake City and Carole to Nashville. Little did we know...That we would be delayed for 10 hours due to weather and traffic! I think it was a good thing that we didn't know and that the time kept getting pushed back gradually. First it was just a 30 minute delay but from there, it just got WAY worse!
If you can't read this, it says Flight 53 to Tampa 1:29, Now 10:15 (or close to that). Later on, it changed to midnight. However, we did get to leave at 11 and arrived at Tampa at 2 a.m. It then took me an hour to get to Mom and Dad's then 2 more hours to get home. I arrived home safely, but tired at 4:45 or so. Chris took the kids next door at 8:30 that morning so I could sleep. Aislinn only let me sleep until 9:30 or so because she came home ringing the door bell and screaming for me. I just let her in, poor thing. I'm glad that I was missed.What a great trip! Thanks Mom and Dad!





2 people said:
Lucky you! I'm glad you had such a great time.
I'm a little disappointed in you for sitting down on the stairs though. :)
Glad you are home, safe and sound. Sounds like you have cataloged many memories that you will never forget.
Post a Comment