Aislinn is only marginally better. She still runs a fever as soon as the Tylenol or Motrin wears off that she has to take every 4 hours. We are changing her antibiotic again tomorrow morning. Hopefully that will do it. I feel so sorry for her. We have an appointment with the pediatrician Monday morning. I sure hope she will be doing MUCH better then.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago



4 people said:
Number 4! Poor Aislinn. I hope the next antibiotic works and she gets better soon.
That poor baby. It breaks my heart. Hope you are ok, too. Most times it is harder to be the caretaker than the caretakee.
I am so sorry, Melody. I know how you must be feeling...trying so hard to fix the problem and nothing is working. You are such a great Mom and on top of it for sure. I really hope this next one works well, and her appt. with Soto's goes well. She looked really great at church. We will keep her in our prayers for sure!
Poor thing. Glad you finally found an AB that works!
Missed you at book club.
Post a Comment