I was quite frustrated today by the time I got back to church to pick up the 3 older kids that had church activities. I had run around all day trying to get everything done and get everyone where they needed to go.
So, when I got back to church around 8:30 tonight and 2 of my 3 kids were upset. Kerstyn was crying and Brennan was frustrated, I was not happy!
Are we while serving in the church trying to help save the children or run them off? I thought our goal was to save the children. Then I suggest that we do our best as leaders, teacher, and friends, to make them feel welcome and successful instead of outsiders and failures.
Anyone agree?
After I spoke to someone in the Primary Presidency and the Bishopric counselor over Young Men, I felt better. I want nothing more than a forever family and I will be the first to admit that I need help. So, I beg all, help me save my family. Love us, love them and help us find the way.
Isn't that our goal?


1 people said:
That's right!
Post a Comment