I had a regular dentist appointment this morning. I just changed dentists, to one that is right across the street from our current office. He explained a few things to me.
Number one, it is NOT normal to get food stuck under my crown. The dentist that did it apparently did a very poor job and it is decay and trouble waiting to happen. Now I get to decide the most convenient time for me to have it DONE AGAIN. I'm not looking forward to that.
Number two, I am a serious teeth grinder. I need to get some type of night guard to save my poor teeth since I am not a manatee and will not grow another set.


3 people said:
I feel your pain. After my regular check ups over the last 2.5 years with barely passing, I went and they said 6 old fillings need to be replaced and one new one to fill. Arrhh. They said my teeth grinding might have increased lately and did them all in. Lovely.
Dane has the same problem with grinding. He just got a night guard.
I just got a night guard too! It is so sexy you won't believe it...not. On the bright side I don't wake up with as many headaches.
Post a Comment