Saturday, September 25, 2010

Family craziness

After a morning of sleeping in and relaxing, we were blessed to have a visit from the sister missionaries. Mark and Vicki invited them in and they blessed their home with their wonderful and strong spirits and testimonies! I was SUPER emotional, for a few reasons, but mainly because the spirit was so strong and what they were sharing, I KNOW to be true! Families can be forever! The Book of Mormon is the word of God and we are not left alone in this world to wonder. We can pray, seek out the spirit and listen, Heavenly Father will answer our prayers!

Following our great visit, we met Reed and Sherry for lunch.
Mark and me

Mark and Vicki

Reed and me

Mom, Dad and their children
Mom and her children
The kids!
We ate dinner at Mark's and laughed and laughed. It was wonderful to be together after years of not having all of us together at one time.

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful! I can not tell you how much Dad & I enjoyed ourselves! We will never forget it. We talked about it the entire trip down to Savannah. I just wish we could get together more often.
Mom