The choir sang this morning, we ended up with about 8 to 10 people less than the rehearsal the week before, but, I still think they sounded pretty good. I need to try to recruit some more people and since I can't sing myself, singing well is not a prerequisite to being a member of the Eustis Ward choir. :)
Following church today, we had our first linger longer activity in a long time. I was supposedly 'in charge' of it, but I delegated quite a bit to the other members of the activity committee and they all did great. We had a nice turnout and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Success!
Chris ended up attending our ward today since he didn't get back from Lakeland until around 1 this morning. It is always nice to have him with us.
Now, on to planning the next choir pieces and the next linger longer. We're having fun.


0 people said:
Post a Comment