After finally getting everyone from school and practice, we headed to the gym for a quick workout. Kerstyn decided to stay home for some quiet, relaxing time.
Chris met me at the gym and took Lauklan and Brennan to church for their scouts. It was a Court of Honor tonight and Brennan received quite a few merit badges. Good work Brennan! Lauklan also received a bead on his trail to receiving his Bear.
I took Greyson and Aislinn to the elementary school where I signed Greyson up for Tiger Cubs. Because, we just don't have enough to do...
After that meeting, I hurried home and got Aislinn and Greyson bathed then left them there with Kerstyn to get in bed while I went BACK to church to pick up Brennan and Lauklan.
I got them home and they showered and didn't get into bed until about 9:30. Really? 9;30. Again?
I'm not going to make it!


1 people said:
Your days sounds as crazy as mine do! I just got called into scouts and yesterday was my first day! I really enjoyed it - I am going to be doing it with Chris (Andrus) which I still find so funny that you know each other!
Post a Comment