I'm noticing on the scale, that the number keeps creeping up.
I don't like it. Not at all!
I went to Chris this morning with my concern. It went something like this, "Honey, I'm worried. My weight keeps creeping up on the scale and I don't know what is going on. All of my clothes still fit the same. What do you think?"
To which he replied, "Well, I did notice last night when you were on the bike at the gym that you had a roll at your belly. It used to be flat. Maybe it is going there".
UGH.
I've struggled with my weight for way too long! I don't want to gain it back. I'm scared.


2 people said:
That sounds like a comment Greg would make! MEN! I can't imagine you having a "roll", you look fantastic in all the pics!
I hope he apologized after he got done icing his nose where you socked him...at least that's how I would have reacted!
Mich
Post a Comment