Chris woke up this morning early and headed to the gym. I headed to Publix and we left all 5 kids here alone for about 30 minutes.
Well, apparently that was 30 minutes too long because during that time my measuring cup broke and then 'the breaker' subsequently tried to fix the broken measuring cup which resulted in super glue all over the boy's room carpet and on my granite counter tops.
Needless to say, when I returned, it wasn't one of my best moments as a mom...
But, I had to get in Sunday dress and go with Kerstyn to her last Activity Days activity. I was asked to play the piano and Kerstyn was attending.
Well, apparently that was 30 minutes too long because during that time my measuring cup broke and then 'the breaker' subsequently tried to fix the broken measuring cup which resulted in super glue all over the boy's room carpet and on my granite counter tops.
Needless to say, when I returned, it wasn't one of my best moments as a mom...
But, I had to get in Sunday dress and go with Kerstyn to her last Activity Days activity. I was asked to play the piano and Kerstyn was attending.
I'm thankful for the opportunity that I had to attend because it gave me the opportunity to 'detox' and refocus on what is truly important. Not the carpet of the counter tops, that is for sure.
We both had a good time.

Here is Kerstyn making her hair pretty.
Here she is wearing it.
Following the activity, Kerstyn and Brennan went over to the Markham's to spend the afternoon and I took the 3 younger kids for ice cream and to Target so Greyson could spend his birthday money that he got from Yoo-Ma and Mam-Mom. Greyson purchased a remote control boat. Now he has 2 because he wanted one from us and he had already gotten it. So, this is what happens, he and Lauklan both take them 'out on the pool'. It's kinda cute, I think.

Aislinn sweet talked me into some play groceries and she is really enjoying playing with them.
I also purchased Toy Story and Toy Story 2 on Blu-Ray because our previous copies had been 'played to death'. They are all enjoying watching them.Chris left around 1 to go to Lakeland to help Ricky, his brother, move over here. So, here I am, winding the day down with the kids. Thank goodness my perspective is much better this evening than this morning. :)


3 people said:
What beautiful pictures of you three! I'm glad that Greyson got what he wanted with his birthday money & glad you are in a better mood.
Mom
Kids sure make life interesting!
I have to apologize for laughing my head off picturing the kids trying to super glue the glass back together. :)
Post a Comment