Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Frustration!

We were told yesterday that we will not get into the building this weekend.
The next weekend, that we could move is the weekend that Chris and I will be in Salt Lake City. I thought we weren't going to be able to go at first, but we decided at the end of several very curt phone calls between each other (which is not normal at all!), that we were going to go and that we would postpone the move until the second weekend in October.
We were also told yesterday by the phone company that there is NO WAY to get 8 phone lines into the building by the end of the month. They are currently working on running temporary lines from down the street but they can not handle our call volume. To get the permanent 8 lines, they are going to have to get a permit from the Florida Department of Transportation and go underneath US Highway 441! Why in the world did they wait until the week we were supposed to move to finally look at the property? We called them 2 MONTHS AGO!
This is just as bad or worse than building a house. What were we thinking?

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you! Any construction is that way! Always something to upset you! You can handle it! It makes you stronger! You don't have migraines like I do, so be thankful. It will all workout and everything will be just fine. Believe me.
Mom

Laurel said...

Oh no! I hope things smooth out soon!