When I was getting dressed this morning, Chris was still at home and we were chatting.
I was putting my blouse on, one that I haven't worn in a long time that is a leopard print.
He asked, "Is that your mom's shirt?"
No, it's not my mom's shirt.
Really?
When it rains, it pours!
First, I'm getting a 'belly roll'.
Now, I'm wearing my mother's clothes.
What's next?


3 people said:
That is funny! You made me laugh. I do not want to tell you what my husband is doing. My house smells like pine!
Melody, I'm glad he said that. I think he must like my clothes! Ha, Ha!
Mom
Okay for this post and your "I'm scared post" all I can say is STUPID BOYS! They don't get it at all. Anyway, I'm thinking it is probably muscle weight. Don't be too hard on yourself...you look fabulous!
Post a Comment