Monday, September 27, 2010

Last day

Mom and Dad came over to Mark's this morning for us to have a late breakfast/early lunch together at Cracker Barrel. The food was of course, quite tasty. It was raining today too, just to add to our gloom.
After lunch, Mom and Dad headed down towards some outlet mall in North Carolina and then they will continue on to Savannah for the rest of the week.
Mark and I just enjoyed each other's company until he dropped me off at the airport a little after 4.
My flight was delayed about 30 minutes, but I arrived safely in Orlando around 7:30. Chris and I met at Chili's in Apopka for a nice dinner and then it was home for us. It's nice to be back but it sure was sad for our long awaited weekend to come to a close.

0 people said: