Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy 50th Mark!

Today was the day! Mark is 50!
We all met at Firebird's at noon to celebrate. Mom, Dad, Mark, Kylea and I went to sacrament meeting this morning and enjoyed a spirit filled start to our day. It was very nice to be there with some of my family that I don't usually get to attend church with.
After that, it was time to celebrate.

Reed and me

Mom and Mark

The 3 kids
The whole gang!
After lunch, Reed and Sherry had to head back to South Carolina. Mom, Dad, Kylea and me picked up a birthday cake and took it back to Mark's house where we all spent the rest of the day enjoying each other's company.
The only negative, the visit is coming to a close. :(

1 people said:

nanamoo said...

Yummm! I love Firebirds. There is one by Tricia's house in Charlotte.