Mrs. or Mr. Shipley,
Example 1: This is so and so and your child has had a rough day and is on yellow. I have them here right now to talk to you. Not only did they get in trouble in my class, they also got in trouble in Music. Please call me back this afternoon.
Example 2: This is so and so middle school and I am calling you because your child has 3 tardies and the next time they are tardy to class they will receive a detention. Please speak with them about being on time.
Sound like fun to you?
Not to me.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


2 people said:
Sorry.
Here's ours from a few days ago:
"This is Mrs. Turner, Jackson's Algebra teacher. Jackson is missing a few homework assignments recently and I just want to make sure he knows this class is for high school credit so it's important he completes his assignments."
I'm pretty sure there won't be any more of those calls this year.
Post a Comment