Monday, August 16, 2010

Some shopping and eating

This morning, we didn't get out of the hotel until about noon and we headed a few blocks to a neet little restaurant and we sat outside. The weather was very nice, the service was awful and the food mediocore, but we had good company...

Anyway, while sitting there eating lunch, some famous person walked by that of course, I didn't see. Then we went and did some shopping at Bloomingdale's where I purchased another black dress. I don't even want to count how many I have, but it is quite a few.
After shopping we headed over to Jeffrey and Jay's condo to visit a little. Following our visit, we walked a few blocks to enjoy some dessert at Cafe Lalo. Mom and I got the chocolate fondue for two and loved it.

That evening, we went with Jeffrey to another neat little restaurant and enjoyed a nice dinner. Doesn't it seem like all we do is eat? ;)

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

Melody, that fondue was delicious. We did do alot of eating!
Mom