Thursday, August 19, 2010

Coming home

Building contractor sign. We're making progress... ;)

I was too tired last night to drive home since we didn't arrive at Mom's until 12:20 this morning. So, I jumped in the bed and then drove straight to the office this morning.


I worked all day and then Chris and I went out for a dinner at Sonny's while wonderful Janie, watched the kids!


Chris had a rough day today because he found out that Maggie, a good friend and collegue or his, that is also the lady that we rent from and share office space with, had a stroke and was being disconnected from life support. Her employees told him today that it was only supposed to be a matter of time before her body would shut down. It just tells us that life is short and you never know when your time is up.

1 people said:

debbie said...

Sorry to hear of Chris' loss. Hope he is doing better.