Saturday, August 07, 2010

Busy

Chris and I dropped Brennan off at the Garrett's this morning at 9. He was headed to the Stake Beehive and Deacon Activity at Lake Weir.
I cycled this morning and Chris did some cardio in the Cardio Cinema and then met with his trainer. We both left very sweaty but happy.
This afternoon, Chris had a presentation and I went with him. I always enjoy watching him 'do his thing'.
We picked Brennan up from the Garrett's around 4 and then headed home. A few hours later we all loaded up and headed to Lake Mary to watch Cats and Dogs. We ate popcorn and drank sprites. Following the movie, we had tasty ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery.
It is nice to have everyone back together. I don't think I've had all 5 kids with me in over a month! With one at a time at Yoo-Ma's for over a month and Brennan's extensive time scouting this summer, we've been quite busy.
It's nice to all be together.

1 people said:

debbie said...

Now it's my turn for Yoo-ma's