Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kids with their teachers

I took these pictures on the first day. I love to get pictures of the kids on the first and last day to see how much they have grown through the years. I can't believe how big my babies are getting! I pray they have a great school year.

Aislinn and Mrs. Platt. Aislinn is in the Dual Language Program, as is Greyson, they both have 2 teachers, one that does English and one that does Spanish. Mrs. Ennis is Aislinn's other teacher and they both had Greyson last year. They are amazing. Good luck to all of them.

Greyson and Ms. Munoz - He also has Mrs. Vallee, but I didn't get a picture with her yet.

Lauklan and Ms. Chappel

Brennan and Kerstyn outside the middle school. I was trying to not embarrass them too much...


They are finshed with 3 days of school and so far, so good. They are all still getting up and remaining positive. I wonder if it will last through the week?



Aislinn is super cute, she tells me all the time that she is in Kindergarten at the big kid school. Gotta love them all!

I finally got the pictures and posts done from NYC, so make sure to go down and check them out.

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

They look so cute with their teachers this year.
Mom