Thursday, August 05, 2010

Build - Out progress

They are speedily working away at the new office. We're still hoping for a move the end of September. Here is some of the progress. I write what the area is below the picture.

Paralegal offices

Waiting room minus a wall so you see through to a conference room too.

Cut out for reception window

Processing room

Attorney office

Paralegal office, real estate assistant office and bankruptcy paralegal offices.


Chris'office

Conference room

Kitchen and file room. Kitchen to the right, file to the left.
Good things are happening.

4 people said:

debbie said...

very nice. I take it that you got the financing worked out that you stressing about last week.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

How exciting! You going to come see the baby when he comes?????

Anonymous said...

It looks like it's going to be a real nice place. I'm so happy for you.

Mom

nanamoo said...

awesome :)