Friday, August 20, 2010

Middle School orientation

I took Brennan and Kerstyn this morning to their orientation at the middle school. We got their schedules, walked around to find all their classes and saw several friends!
They are both excited for this new adventure. It is Brennan's first time there since he was at Mount Dora Bible the last 2 years. We'll see how it goes... Kerstyn is beaming with excitement too. She is also very excited about taking band.
Following that, Brennan had a doctor's appointment, then I had to work.
However, this evening, we headed to the temple to participate in Millennial Day II. I love going to the temple and it has been to long, so I'm looking forward to it.
We decided that we are going to try to attend the temple once a month and we'll shoot for the third Friday. Maybe that way, we'll get there more often.

0 people said: