Gail and David had to head back to Salt Lake City this afternoon. However, on our ride up to Gail and David's room, I noticed that the top of the elevator had mirrors and I thought that was neat. So, here is a picture of Mom, Gail and I on the elevator with mirrors.
Later in the afternoon, around 3, Mom had an appointment to have her makeup done. I gave her an appointment for her birthday and I think she really enjoyed it. She got some eyeliner, a brow liner and some eye cream and her makeup put on by a professional. I had an appointment at the same time for a manicure and pedicure, but it was canceled because the lady that was going to do it had a death in the family, so I went back downstairs in the Waldorf lobby to sit with Mom while her make up was done. To my surprise, the lady did mine too, for free, since my appointment was canceled. I felt like I had tons of make up on, but we had fun.
After we were done with our makeup, we got a taxi to where our play was going to be. I think it was on 6th, but I know it was near Times Square. Anyway, Jeffrey came to meet Mom and I for dinner at we ate at a pizza restaurant right across the street from the play. The food was tasty and we enjoyed our visit with Jeffrey.Mom and I saw Memphis and we LOVED IT! The only problem, it was too short. ;)
Following the play, we walked through Times Square at night and then got a cab back to the hotel.


2 people said:
That was an amazing day! I loved every minute of it. Getting my make-up done was wonderful! The broadway play, Memphis, was outstanding!
Mom
Beautiful ladies!!!!
Post a Comment