Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last Day in NYC

Mom and I leave NYC today and after we got up, we decided to ask the concierge where we should have breakfast. He suggested going to Sarabeth's which is right across the street from Central Park near the Plaza Hotel. Mom and I absolutely loved it!
After breakfast, we walked back to the hotel and packed up our things. I had a facial appointment at the spa at 1 and that was absolutely wonderful. Following the facial, Mom and I loaded ourselves back in the taxi and headed to eat at Stage Deli. It wouldn't be a trip to NYC if I didn't go there. Mom and I ate our half meals and then split a baby blueberry cheesecake.
We arrived back at the hotel in time to go get our bags and head to JFK. Time to fly home. However, the trip was wonderful and the time that I got to spend with family was priceless!


1 people said:

Jodi said...

NYC sounds so delightful! I hope all is well you with you guys. I bet you are starting to prepare your Christmas music for choir.